Why become a member?
The Association of MBAs is the only international professional body connecting MBA students and graduates, hundreds of accredited business schools and MBA employers in over 110 countries. AMBA provides services that support the continuous professional development of our members through educating, informing and linking MBAs.
Whether you are just starting your MBA, looking for a new challenge or are established in your chosen profession, AMBA membership benefits are hand-picked to help you to succeed.
By joining AMBA, you will instantly be part of an international, professionally diverse network of over 30,000 members. Our global events and online resources provide our members with unprecedented networking opportunities with fellow MBAs, access to employers, vital career advice, continued learning and high quality speakers.
Benefits of membership
- Exclusive online Community of students and graduates from over 245 AMBA-accredited schools
- Opportunity to promote yourself and your achievements through the AMBA network
- Network of employers dedicated to MBA recruitment
- Global MBA-level jobs database
- Exclusive Career Development Centre
- Face-to-face and online events and webinars
- Latest industry news and thought leadership articles
- Access to prestigious, exclusively negotiated benefits with hand-picked partners
AMBA members, log-in to the Community to find out more about your membership benefits >>