Spring Accredited MBA Fair 2017
Interested in studying for an MBA? Then you should register and attend our spring MBA fair to meet leading international business school staff, experts from the entrance exam companies and members of our team, who will be on hand to answer any MBA-related questions you may have.
Where: Grange City Hotel, London, UK EC3N 2BQ
When: 26 April 2017 | 17.30 to 20.30
View the event programme >>
Join us at this free event to:
- Meet admissions officers from a selection of AMBA-accredited business schools who will offer you a taster of what an MBA course involves and give you advice on the admissions process
- Receive comprehensive guidance about studying for, and financing an MBA
- Get top tips on preparing for and passing the GMAT and GRE exams, including sample questions
- Receive your complimentary copy of our supplement 'Advice on choosing an MBA'
- Network with fellow potential MBA students at the drinks and canapés reception
We are delighted to announce that to mark our 50th Anniversary, we are donating US$ 50,000 worth of scholarships, to be awarded to six talented individuals about to start an MBA course at one of our accredited Business Schools. Each scholarship will be US $8,333 towards tuition fees. Find out more about eligibility and the application process today.
All top tier worldwide business schools exhibiting at the fair offer MBA programmes accredited by AMBA. Accreditation is only awarded on the satisfaction of rigorous assessment criteria, which makes these high-calibre programmes more attractive to corporate recruiters.
The event has now ended.