Accreditation Managers Forum
Booking is now open for our annual Accreditation Managers Forum, an outstanding and informative AMBA event, key to all managers and administrators of the accreditation process as well as those new to accreditation and those involved with a re-accreditation.
This year, the event takes place in Bucharest, Romania on 26 – 27 September and is hosted by CITY College, the International Faculty of the University of Sheffield.
Find out from AMBA representatives and renowned external speakers about the structure and intricacies of the accreditation process, the requirements of a successful accreditation submission, data gathering, report writing, self-auditing, raising the support of academic and senior staff and many more. The Forum also offers an excellent platform to network and exchange accreditation tips and good practice with peers.
With interesting interactive topics you will have the opportunity to learn all the in-depth information you need to support your accreditation or re-accreditation in sessions with detailed questions and discussions.
Download the Accreditation Managers Forum Programme >>
- Professor Andreja Cirman, FELU MBA Programme Director, University of Ljubljana
- Sheree Crosby, VP of Marketing & Development, Cabell's International
- George Iliev, Director of Development Markets, AMBA
- Andrew Main Wilson, CEO, AMBA
- Bodo B. Schlegelmilch, Academic Director Executive MBA, WU Vienna
- Dr Leslie Szamosi, Academic Director Executive MBA, CITY College International Faculty of the University of Sheffield
- Professor Christian Tangkjær, Associate Dean, Copenhagen Business School
- Professor Iryna Tykhomyrova, President, International Management Institute (MIM-Kyiv)
- Basak Yalman, Academic Programs Manager, Koc University Graduate School of Business
More information can be found in the 'Speakers' tab below.
To book your place or find out any additional information about the event please contact:
Global Head of Events
+44 (0)20 7246 2694 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Date: 26 September 2016 to 27 September 2016
Address: Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest
1-3 Episcopiei St., District 1
Is this event for me: The event is essential for managers and administrators of the accreditation process, those new to accreditation and those involved with a re-accreditation