Working the Room with Will Kintish: How to Improve your Networking Skills
In today’s highly competitive world, being a confident and effective networker sets you apart from the crowd. You become more visible, always feel in control and will always create more career and business opportunities than the average.
99% of people dread this vital activity; this highly humorous webinar will help you overcome all your fears and concerns.
Will Kintish, now an acknowledged leading UK authority on this subject, will help you by:
- Divulging the secrets to help you destroy all those fears of working the room
- Helping you be in control, break the ice and start the conversation with strangers
- Showing you how to approach the appropriate people, break into groups and move on with ease and consideration
- Presenting you with ideas with what to talk about and how to be interesting
- Spelling out a process for following up; ensuring you leave every event with a potential business opportunity
- Revealing to you how to raise your profile and meet more people
To register for this free webinar please log on to the AMBA Community >>
Please note that you must be an AMBA Member to register, if you have any questions about your eligibility, or how to access the Community, please contact email@example.com
More about Will Kintish:
Will Kintish qualified as a chartered accountant in 1971 and was in general practice for the next 30 years. At the start of the 21st century he changed his career and since then has shown thousands in the academic, professional and financial communities how to become more effective and confident networkers.
Networking is fundamental to one’s success yet so many people fear this activity. Will shows you how to overcome all your fears and concerns when working the room, how to spot lots of potential opportunities and how to follow up in a professional manner. With the ubiquitous use of social media, social networking and mobile devices, the quaint and old-fashioned face-to-face relationship is fast losing the communications race. Will speaks loudly that the old fashioned way still has to be the best for building rapport.
He has been awarded the Professional Speaking Award of Excellence, the highest accolade available in the speaking profession. Whether he runs workshops, speaks online, or gives keynote speeches he communicates with passion, enthusiasm and lots of humour.
Date: 16 March 2016
Time: 12.30 to 13.30