To mark our 50th Anniversary and in our Year of the MBA, we are donating US $50,000 worth of scholarships, to be shared between six talented individuals, about to start an MBA programme at an AMBA-accredited Business School.
Recipients will be individuals that share our values in promoting sustainable, responsible management in an uncertain world and with a strong potential for career advancement. Scholarships will be awarded to exceptional candidates who demonstrate the passion and drive to lead and make a positive impact in today's diverse environment.
We will award six scholarships, each of US $8,333, towards the tuition fees of an MBA programme, with one recipient coming from each of the six continents - North America and the Caribbean, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Oceania and Africa.
The Judging Process
Applicants are required to fill in the application form and at the same time submit a short essay outlining their commitment to responsible management and sustainability and discuss why this is important for the future of business.
Essays will be reviewed by a panel of judges and from this, a shortlist of finalists will be selected.
We will invite the finalists to attend an interview with the judges, either in person or via video link, to discuss their essay further and convince the judges that they would be an ideal recipient of the scholarship.
The judging panel will be comprised of deans from leading AMBA-accredited Business Schools, members of AMBA’s board and senior management team as well as representatives from leading global employers.
The Essay topic
‘Drawing upon evidence of your commitment and capability from your previous endeavours, discuss how you plan to use your MBA to develop your responsible leadership and affect sustainable and progressive change in business and society.’
Word limit: Maximum 1000 words in English
Criteria for a winning application
- Candidates must be set to study and have been accepted for an MBA at an AMBA-accredited Business School but must not have already started study
- Applicants must have clear academic and professional merit, including three years work experience in a management role, and be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute to all aspects of the MBA programme
- Candidate must demonstrate individuality, creativity, a passion for innovation and sustainability, as well flair and originality, enabling them to stand out against other applicants
- Please read the full terms and conditions below before starting your application
- Submit your application before 30 June 2017
We wish you good luck.