Webinar: The Future of Digital Executive Education
Book your place
Executive education designed for corporate audiences is in a state of significant digital disruption today. Business schools face competition on multiple fronts:
- An evolving array of MOOCs and their derivatives
- Platforms that enable anyone to author, publish, and market courses on the web
- An explosion of e-learning content providers
- Consulting firms entering the digital enablement game
At the same time, the needs and demands of the corporate customer have changed radically.
Join this webinar with Intrepid’s Sanjay Advani to learn firsthand:
- A brief overview of the rapidly evolving digital learning landscape as it pertains to executive education
- A perspective on how corporate customer needs are changing
- Real-world examples of award-winning digital exec ed endeavors
About the speaker
Sanjay is a pioneer in the corporate MOOC landscape. His passion for driving highly impactful learning experiences is informed by more than 20 years of leadership success in diverse areas including for-profit education, IT training and certification and corporate learning and development.
As Senior Director of Intrepid Alliances, he leads partnerships with human capital firms, learning services and training providers, and business schools. A regular presenter at industry events, Sanjay joined Intrepid Learning Solutions in 2012, spearheading Intrepid's marketing and partnerships, after serving key learning leadership roles at Microsoft and Cisco Systems.
He earned his MBA at Indiana University.
Date: 15 November 2018
Time: 16:00 to 17:00
Is this event for me: This event is free for all Business School staff but registration is required. Please note that this is an external event and all queries must be addressed to Intrepid by VitalSource.