AMBA Connect London
View full event details + book your place
AMBA Connect is our member-focused evening event for MBA students and graduates from AMBA-accredited programmes. Here, you can meet and share insights with like-minded peers, build your professional network and hear from world-class business leaders, thought leaders and academics.
Jessica Rockson | Transformation Coach and Communication Specialist, Rocksteady Coaching Limited
Jessica will share her insights on harnessing energy leadership to bring you greater success and self-mastery. Her presentation, Harnessing ‘Energy Leadership’, will provide you with the tools and techniques to improve general interaction with your staff, colleagues and even those in your personal life.
Jessica will explain how you can:
- Learn seven different levels of energy that will provide awareness and empower to you to consciously choose how you want to ‘show up in life
- Choose thoughts that help you respond as opposed to react in any given situation
- Improve dynamic communication skills
- Begin to enjoy enhanced relationships in and outside of work
- Connect with the seven levels and begin to raise your emotional intelligence, consciousness and self-awareness
- Get a clearer view of how this can provide a greater sense of personal freedom, which is an invaluable life skill that can be applied in most, if not all, situations
For more information about the event, please contact our Global Head of Events, Leah Carter on +44 (0) 20 7246 2694 or email email@example.com.
Location: Crowne Plaza, London - The City
Date: 26 April 2018 to 27 April 2018
Time: 18:00 to 21:30
Address: 19 New Bridge Street