MBA Student of the Year Award
Please note that nominations for the MBA Student of the Year Award are now closed.
The MBA Student of the Year Award, Proudly Sponsored by The Wall Street Journal plays a pivotal role each year in supporting our pledge to promote the MBA's position as the leading international business qualification.
The finalists and winners of this coveted award are the very best performing MBAs who demonstrate outstanding skills and motivation towards becoming tomorrow's business leaders.
To win the MBA Student of the Year Award, nominees must be able to demonstrate an excellent academic record, show initiative and outstanding career progression as well as extraordinary achievements.
We are delighted to announce the MBA Student of the Year shortlist:
- Kyle Booysens, Alliance Manchester Business School
- Wilfred Chi Hang Leung, Alliance Manchester Business School Hong Kong
- Shelly Balkissoon, Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business
- Victoria Gathogo, Audencia Business School
- Pablo Rodriguez Verdeguer, SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Hang Thu Vu, UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
The winner will be announced at our exclusive Gala Dinner, being held on 20 January 2017 at one of London's most iconic hotels, the Savoy.
Find out more and book your place >>