MBA Innovation Award
Please note that nominations for the MBA Innovation Award are now closed.
The MBA Innovation Award is a fantastic way to celebrate achievement, motivate and encourage your entire team and let your students, peers, prospects, customers and alumni know how you’re pushing the boundaries in terms of creativity in practice.
This prestigious award is a celebration of innovation and radical thinking in MBA delivery across all areas of the Business School and has been developed to recognise and reward brilliant new practices. It promotes the values of taking risks in pursuit of the new.
We are delighted to announce the MBA Innovation Award shortlist:
- Bath University School of Management
- Grenoble Ecole de Management
- Maastricht School of Management
- Open University Business School
- Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Universidad del Norte Business School
The winner will be announced at our exclusive Gala Dinner, being held on 20 January 2017 at one of London's most iconic hotels, the Savoy.
Find out more and book your place >>