MBA Entrepreneurial Venture Award
We are delighted to announce the winner and finalists of the MBA Entrepreneurial Venture Award:
- Michael O’Dwyer with SwiftComply from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School (Ireland)
- Nikhil Hegde with 6Degree from Leeds University Business School (UK)
- Jake Tyler with Finn.AI from IE Business School (Spain)
- Laurence Fornari with Skylights from Telecom Ecole de Management (France)
- Andrea Rinaldo with Xmetrics from Politecnico di Milano School of Management (Italy)
- Jaime Parodi & Manuel Azevedi Coutinho with Viable from The Lisbon MBA Catolica Nova (Portugal)
Congratulations to all of our winners and finalists!
You can read our press release from the evening in the news section. Our official post-event page, with video and photographs from the evening, will be available on the community shortly.
About the MBA Entrepreneurial Venture Award
The MBA Entrepreneurial Venture Award celebrates the achievements of successful alumni in trailblazing world-class business strategy, but also showcases the Business Schools that are nurturing the spirit of enterprise and ambition.
AMBA invites you to nominate a student or alumnus/alumna for the MBA Entrepreneurial Venture Award. The award recognises MBA students and graduates who have recently founded successful and innovative businesses.
The award is a fantastic way to highlight the success of accredited Business Schools that promote the nature of entrepreneurship in the MBA cohorts and is a chance for individuals to impress high-profile business leading judges who are already at the forefront of global entrepreneurship.