AMBA Development Network
We established our AMBA Development Network, ADN, in 2015 so high potential business schools like yourselves, can be a part of the AMBA international network and benefit from advice, information and support, as an alternate route to work towards achieving full accreditation status.
By joining here’s what is on offer to you:
- A network of like-minded schools supported by experts at AMBA, enabling regular information and idea exchanges, best practice evidence and advice, both virtually and in person
- Access to proprietary research, education sector thought leadership and opinion pieces
- Networking opportunities with AMBA-accredited business schools at our high profile events including conferences for Deans and Directors, Accreditation Managers, and Careers and Alumni staff across the globe – these are offered at reduced rates to ADN partners
- Online community membership with a section of our website that’s tailored to ADN partners, supporting information collaboration and debate throughout the network
- Opportunity to sign up for our paid mentoring scheme for direct, hands on support from a trained mentor within AMBA’s accredited schools network
- Ability to post business school job roles on our sites
- A listing on our site and within the community including your school's profile
- Membership of AMBA prior to becoming a fully-accredited business school
- Waiver of the initial fee at full accreditation application stage
You can apply to join the mentoring programme if you think you’d benefit from a more hands on approach to accreditation development, with direct support. We have an impressive list of trained mentors from our accredited business schools, one of which will be assigned to you when you sign up.
Once you’re accepted on to the programme, you’ll be introduced to your mentor and twice per year you can arrange formal meetings, one of which will need to be hosted by you. Ongoing dialogue for support and specific advice can, of course, take place virtually during the course of the year at mutually convenient times. The initial programme period is three years with an option to extend should it be required.
By applying to join you’ll benefit from:
- Gap analysis against AMBA accreditation criteria
- Expert advice and guidance from senior business school stakeholders who have current accredited programmes. The schools represent the top 2% of MBA programmes worldwide
- AMBA team support
Any other questions?
Please email Mark Stoddard or call +44 20 7246 2697 or if you’re in SE Asia, Australia or NZ, then email Katherine O’Flynn