AMBA Development Network
We established our AMBA Development Network, ADN, in 2015 so high potential business schools like yourselves, can be a part of the AMBA international network and benefit from advice, information and support, as an alternate route to work towards achieving full accreditation status.
By joining here’s what is on offer to you:
- A network of like-minded schools supported by experts at AMBA, enabling regular information and idea exchanges, best practice evidence and advice, both virtually and in person
- Access to proprietary research, education sector thought leadership and opinion pieces
- Networking opportunities with AMBA-accredited business schools at our high profile events including conferences for Deans and Directors, Accreditation Managers, and Careers and Alumni staff across the globe – these are offered at reduced rates to ADN partners
- Online community membership with a section of our website that’s tailored to ADN partners, supporting information collaboration and debate throughout the network
- Ability to post business school job roles on our sites
- A listing on our site and within the community including your school's profile
- Membership of AMBA prior to becoming a fully-accredited business school
- Waiver of the initial fee at full accreditation application stage
Any other questions?
Please email Mark Stoddard or call +44 20 7246 2697 or if you’re in SE Asia, Australia or NZ, then email Katherine O’Flynn