The Independent MBA Student of the Year Award 2015
AMBA is the advocate for the MBA, committed to its recognition and reputation as the leading international business qualification. Recognising achievement through The Independent MBA Student of the Year Award is an important part of our advocacy role.
We seek highly-skilled and highly-motivated MBAs who are on the path of becoming the leaders of tomorrow for the most sought-after accolade in the business education arena: The Independent MBA Student of the Year.
The winner will boast an excellent academic record, show initiative and outstanding career progression and demonstrate extraordinary achievements.
The award comes with media exposure, the role of ambassador for AMBA and and spokesperson for the value of the accredited MBA and a £1000 cash prize (£500 for three runners-up).
Please note that nominations are now closed.
View highlights of our Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony and details of our 2015 Award Winners here >>
The finalists for the Independent MBA Student of the Year Award 2015 are:
- Simon Cooper, Cass Business School
- Pedro Correia da Silva, Porto Business School
- Lindsey Nguyen, UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- James Peacock, Bradford University School of Management
- Suraj Prakash, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Maria Cecilia Rodríguez Alcalá, IE Business School