MBA Entrepreneurial Venture Award 2015
This award is a celebration of Entrepreneurship and demonstrates AMBA's support for business schools that encourage entrepreneurship in their MBA programmes.
AMBA’s mission is to advance postgraduate business education and to create synergies between the real business world and today’s MBA programmes. As such we have developed the MBA Entrepreneurial Venture Award to encourage and promote the value of entrepreneurship in the current competitive climate and to highlight its importance in the global market.
AMBA invited business schools to nominate a student or alumnus/alumna for the MBA Entrepreneurial Venture Award who is an entrepreneur and has launched an innovative and successful business in the last 3 years (at the time of opening the competition). We are delighted to announce that we have received a large number of nominations. The winner will be an individual that has founded an innovative and successful business. The winner will be given the opportunity to raise the profile of their business on an international stage and influence further entrepreneurial activity.
Please note that nominations are now closed.
View highlights of our Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony and details of our 2015 Award Winners here >>
The finalists for the MBA Entrepreneurial Venture Award are:
- Matan Ganani, Never Empty, IE Business School
- Luís Martins and Kiruba Eswaran, Zaask, The Lisbon MBA − Catolica, Nova
- Tim Mazajchik and Yasin Amani, Heartbeat Strategy, Nyenrode Business Universiteit
- Panagiotis Sfikas, Bloode, Athens University of Economics and Business
- Tshibvumo Sikhwivhilu, Lamo Solar, Wits Business Schools
- Manjuanth Talwar, Hiree, Institute of Management Kozhikode