MBA Student of the Year Award
We are delighted to announce the winner and finalists of the MBA Student of the Year Award:
- Wilfred Chi Hang Leung from Alliance Manchester Business School (Hong Kong)
- Pablo Rodriguez Verdeguer from SDA Bocconi School of Management (Italy)
- Hang Thu Vu from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School (Republic of Ireland)
- Shelly Balkissoon from Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business (Trinidad)
- Kyle Booysens from Alliance Manchester Business School (UK)
- Victoria Gathogo from Audencia Business School (France)
Congratulations to all of our winners and finalists!
You can read our press release from the evening in the news section. Our official post-event page, with video and photographs from the evening, will be available on the community shortly.
About the MBA Student of the Year Award
The MBA Student of the Year Award, Proudly Sponsored by The Wall Street Journal plays a pivotal role each year in supporting our pledge to promote the MBA's position as the leading international business qualification.
The finalists and winners of this coveted award are the very best performing MBAs who demonstrate outstanding skills and motivation towards becoming tomorrow's business leaders.
To win the MBA Student of the Year Award, nominees must be able to demonstrate an excellent academic record, show initiative and outstanding career progression as well as extraordinary achievements.