MBA Innovation Award
We are delighted to announce the winner and finalists of the MBA Innovation Award:
- Grenoble Ecole de Management (France)
- Maastricht School of Management (The Netherlands)
- Universidad del Norte Business School (Colombia)
- Saïd Business School, University of Oxford (UK)
- Open University Business School (UK)
- Bath University School of Management (UK)
Congratulations to all of our winners and finalists!
You can read our press release from the evening in the news section. Our official post-event page, with video and photographs from the evening, will be available on the community shortly.
About the MBA Innovation Award
The MBA Innovation Award is a fantastic way to celebrate achievement, motivate and encourage your entire team and let your students, peers, prospects, customers and alumni know how you’re pushing the boundaries in terms of creativity in practice.
This prestigious award is a celebration of innovation and radical thinking in MBA delivery across all areas of the Business School and has been developed to recognise and reward brilliant new practices. It promotes the values of taking risks in pursuit of the new.