Plekhanov Business School “Integral” (PBSI) is a semi-autonomous unit and one of the 14 Faculties within the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Founded in 1907, Plekhanov University is one of the oldest public, non-profit, research-intensive university owned by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
The School’s mission is to educate professional managerial elite with global view by creating a responsible and sustainable business school with international orientation and strong links with local and international business community.
PBSI has a set of values, which support its mission. The key values are:
- Commitment to continuous improvement and quality of its graduates, its faculty and its research outcomes;
- Superior service to all stakeholders;
- Educational and research excellence;
- Students diversity and cultural sensitivity;
- Sustainability, flexibility, social responsibility and business ethics.
PBSI is focused mainly on Post Graduate education programs and has a discrete identity that differentiates it from the wider University.
Among degree programs:
- MBA programs: Part-Time and Executive/Modular - in 2001 programs were accredited by AMBA for the first time and were successfully reaccredited in 2006, 2011 and 2016
- Master program: MSc in Business Management – in 2016 program was accredited by AMBA for the first time
- Retraining Degree Programs in Strategy, Finance and Marketing.
Students and graduates of the Plekhanov Business School “Integral” hold executive positions at leading Russian companies, multinational corporations and run their own businesses.
Since 2001 PBSI has maintained close relations with the Association of MBAs. Dean of PBSI Professor Larisa Kartashova is the member of the Association of MBAs’ International Accreditation Advisory Board (IAAB)