MBA Student of the Year Award
Student of the Year Selection Criteria
Business School Initiatives
- Shows potential for leadership, entrepreneurial spirit and innovation
- Commitment to the future development of the Business School and the MBA – devoted to enhancing the value of the MBA in the market and business education in general
- Good school representative/ambassador (e.g. staff/student liaison)
- Contribution to the international dimension of the course/assisting with integration of overseas students or playing a mentoring role
- Most improved/benefited from the MBA in terms of own career progression
Plus Academic Achievement
- It should be a given that students entering this category should have a strong record of academic achievement, so evidence of this is less important than other ‘stand-out’ qualities such as, ambassadorial excellence as well as leadership and career potential
- Evidence of contribution to group dynamics/leading group discussion and inciting debate/good overall team player, will be considered
- Evidence of making a valuable contribution to programme development (giving feedback/constructive comment) will be considered
Complete and submit the application form today>>
About the MBA Student of the Year Award
The MBA Student of the Year Award, Proudly Sponsored by The Wall Street Journal plays a pivotal role each year in supporting our pledge to promote the MBA's position as the leading international business qualification.
The finalists and winners of this coveted award are the very best performing MBAs who demonstrate outstanding skills and motivation towards becoming tomorrow's business leaders.
To win the MBA Student of the Year Award, nominees must be able to show initiative and outstanding career progression and extraordinary achievements on top of an excellent academic record.