What is accreditation?
Accreditation is at the heart of the Association of MBAs' commitment to developing standards in global postgraduate management education.
- We accredit MBA, DBA and Master's Degree programmes at over 240 business schools in over 70 countries
- Our rigorous assessment criteria ensure that only highest calibre programmes which demonstrate the best standards in teaching, curriculum, and student interaction achieve Association of MBAs accreditation
- Unlike other business education accreditation bodies, AACSB and EQUIS, for example, we focus in detail on individual programmes rather than whole institutions
- Our accreditation is international in scope and reach and we work with senior academics at top educational institutions around the world to continuously update our accreditation policies and maintain our unique, in-depth and detailed approach
- We believe that accredited programmes should reflect changing trends and innovation in postgraduate education sector
- Our process reflects this commitment to fostering innovation and challenges and encourages business schools to continuously perform at the highest level
View all AMBA accredited programmes from around the world.
There is more information on how to become an accredited business school and details on our application process and criteria.