What we do
The Association of MBAs is the impartial authority on postgraduate management education and is committed to raising its profile and quality standards internationally for the benefit of business schools, students and alumni and employers. AMBA established that vision in 1967 and it's as relevant today as it was over 50 years ago:
- Our accreditation service is the global standard for all MBA, DBA and Master's degrees, currently accrediting programmes from the top 2% of business schools in over 70 countries.
- We are the only professional membership association that connects MBA students and graduates, accredited business schools and MBA employers throughout the world.
- Through our proprietary research centre we produce a rich body of reports exploring global trends in the sector and drivers of thought leadership.
- Networking opportunities online and in person are offered across all continents with corporate partners, alongside access to a database of career advice and knowledge and an MBA jobs portal.
- Accredited business schools, their students and alumni are provided with access to a range of exclusive services and benefits, including superior world-class events and training.
- All of our diverse stakeholder groups are integrated through contributions to our online community.