Accreditation is at the heart of the Association of MBAs' commitment to developing standards in global postgraduate management education.
- We accredit MBA, DBA and MBM programmes at over 230 business schools in over 80 countries
- Our rigorous assessment criteria ensure that only highest calibre programmes which demonstrate the best standards in teaching, curriculum, and student interaction achieve Association of MBAs accreditation
- Unlike other business education accreditation bodies we focus in detail on individual programmes rather than whole institutions
- Our accreditation is international in scope and reach and we work with senior academics at top educational institutions around the world to continuously update our accreditation policies and maintain our unique, in-depth and detailed approach
- We believe that accredited programmes should be of the highest standard and reflect changing trends and innovation in postgraduate management education
- Our accreditation process reflects this commitment to fostering innovation and challenges business schools to continuously perform at the highest level.
View all AMBA accredited programmes from around the world.
Click here to become an accredited business school, and to learn about our application process and criteria.