The Association of MBAs (AMBA) is the international impartial authority on postgraduate business education, established in 1967 by a small group of business graduates with the aim to raise the profile of business education and the MBA qualification in UK and Europe.
- Our accreditation service is the global standard for all MBA, DBA and MBM programmes. We currently accredit programmes at over 200 business schools in more than 70 different countries.
- We are the only professional membership association connecting MBA students and graduates, accredited business schools and MBA employers in more than 110 countries.
- Through our research centre we explore global trends and thought leadership in management education.
- We work with our corporate partners around the world to offer unparalleled networking opportunities and access to a global database of knowledge and talent.
- We provide our accredited business schools and their student and alumni with exclusive access to a range of services and benefits, including world-class events.
- Our online community unites all the different stakeholder groups we cater for.